Products: Flexible, easy-to-use and cost effective
BroadView is fully integrated, with all modules supported by a common database. This allows users from anywhere in the operation to access, work and update in real-time.
Create efficiencies for your Sales group with BroadView Sales. Fully integrated with BroadView Traffic, workflow between the two departments is streamlined and designed to maximize revenue. Create multi-station buys, view availability and book directly to your commercial traffic team.
Whether integrated to BroadView Sales or as a stand-alone module, BroadView Traffic can help you manage the everyday challenges of an ever-changing landscape. Ad Contract functionality is robust and manages multiple types of revenue streams to consolidate your business under a single umbrella.
Beginning with your program acquisitions, BroadView Programming is one of the first modules in our fully end-to end solution. From managing all aspects of the acquisition, to intuitive tools that simplify complex scheduling operations, to version and media management, our scheduling tools help make your work easier.
As broadcasting evolves, you need tools to leverage your non-linear revenue streams. BroadView OnDemand helps you offer content over multiple platforms. Fully integrated with BroadView Programming, you can build non-linear schedules automatically. Used as a stand-alone module, you can create schedules with content that can easily be delivered to your many partners.
A Fully-Managed Solution
- Your IT department can focus on other critical resources while BroadView manages health monitoring, application maintenance, database maintenance, product updates and upgrades.
- BroadView’s auto-maintaining client installations are fully compatible with Microsoft’s desktop security model, require no day-to-day maintenance and auto-update without IT intervention. The combination of a managed server with auto maintaining desktop clients provide long-term savings.
- BroadView offers a choice of a cloud-based SaaS deployment using Amazon AWS or a traditional client-server implementation.
- Unique integrations with technical operations let you seamlessly handle automation issues such as controlling logos, VChip encoders and character generators. Filer and ingestion system interfaces for automatic cue sheet timing updates and As Run processing save time.
- Any user, from anywhere, can access BroadView, with any operating system, using secure Internet links or corporate LAN or WAN connections.
Client Success Stories
Telestream® has announced a new integration of the Vantage Media Processing Platform within BroadView's OnDemand software to provide advanced transcoding and automated media workflows. Based in Toronto, BroadView Software supplies a comprehensive broadcast management system which includes fully...
Summary: On Demand, OTT, AI, Voice, the Cloud - as these technologies innovate and reform the broadcast operations and content management landscape, Michael Atkin, CEO of BroadView Software, proves that taking the long-view and investing in signature products that are agile, integrative and...
Summary: In today's OnDemand world, traditional broadcasters are growing their multi-platform offerings against the expanding shadow of Netflix and other OTT services. An acceleration of stand-alone OTT services has fragmented content destinations and created more competition. So, how does a...
BroadView at Your Service
Your Technology Partner
We work closely with clients to ensure a successful experience throughout the life of our relationship. As your technology partner, our goal is to help you solve current challenges, improve day-to-day operations and expand future business opportunities.
Our Client Services Group is responsible for your successful implementation, training and ongoing support. Our Support team has won several TDGA awards for outstanding client service.
Your Business is Ours
Our team of business and product analysts ensure that your unique needs are met. Our project managers help keep your implementation on track.
“We have had a great experience with BroadView and would recommend it to anyone!”
Ready to speak to a BroadView team member about how we can deliver measurable results for your organization?